Thursday, June 15, 2023

Meet Pilot

 A few months ago, Brodie asked David & I if we could get him a dog that could be his responsibility.  Brodie is semi responsible so we considered it but we didn't give it much thought.  I figured it was a phase and I wanted to make sure he kept asking about it. He did-all the time.  So, randomly his friend next door asked if we wanted a dog. His sister wasn't able to keep him.  He sent a picture over and I told Brodie to talk to Mr. David about it. We found out it was a cocker spaniel + pit bull mix.  David has always wanted a pit bull so he was all in.   A friend of ours and my brother in law suggested if we get it to name him Pilot because of his breed *cockpit.  We decided with Brodie asking and this puppy needing a home that it was meant to be. We picked him up and I instantly knew we made the right choice. He is so sweet and loves to run and chase the kids. He's the perfect addition to our circus. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes