Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life is good. Life is busy<~as always. BUT we wouldn't have it any other way.  I've come to accept the fact that we will never be traditional. Husband goes to work, wife cleans, cooks, & has baby on a fail proof schedule=NOT US! We work on & off all day but we play too. We have ministries, businesses, baby, & animals that keep us running everywhere. Dinner is usually served by a waitress & most nights are late.  Brodie still sleeps with us & is now waking up 3 times a night & wants a bottle. Well, bottle is supposed to be finished soon & I'm wondering how I'll ever survive that obstacle.

My project to be kind everyday is still underway & I do something daily to accomplish this goal. Some things are small & some are little.

Since my last post, I've sent several encouraging text, went out of my to let someone know how much I appreciate them, & supported someone with something while I prayed not to judge. I do want to get better at posting everyday exactly what I did.

Cheyanne had cheerleading tryouts this past week so me & Amanda drilled her all week on the dos & donts.  The day of try-outs she was sick. We found out today she didn't make it. :(
They are missing out on one fabulous young lady.

Amanda brought me our pictures of Brodie's 1  year old/smash cake session. She is amazing. She always shocks me with her talents & we are so blessed to have her bless us with beautiful pictures of Brodie that we will always cherish. I'll be posting them soon.

Our pets have increased lately:
-4 dogs
-1 goat
-1 squirrel
The last 2 are on a bottle.  I think I've lost my mind.

We celebrated Cheyanne's 12th birthday on the 21st of September. She had 10 girls spend the night. Then we celebrated Madison's 13th birthday the next morning at the mall. That night I had 7 more stay.

What else have I been up to lately??

OH Yes~>Planning Brodie's 1st birthday party! I can't believe he will be 1 on the 31st.

I've also been getting the house ready for his Halloween bday party bash! Its getting there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes