Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hello, Blog.

Hello, blog. I've missed you. I miss the time we were getting to spend together. It just doesn't seem like me and you can get it together. Oh well..........{sigh}. Life is too good to be constantly behind this screen. I do like to pause my crazy life & reflect though, because I love to go back and reminisce. You help me remember little details of my life that I may somehow forget.

Brodie B:
-14 months old.
-26 lbs.
-You are a mess!! Everyone who knows & loves you would say this to describe you.
-You are curious-about everything. You have to figure out how everything is put together.
-You love to climb.
-Your vocabulary has increased & you talk....ALOT! You say hey, bye, mama, daddy, dada, Mary, DayDay, Dustin, Aunt Mama,NanNan, Mammy, MelMel, Hair, Eyes, Nose, Teeth, Mouth, Ear,Goat, hot dog, What, Mine, That, Want that, Num Num, Dora, Sadie, Gandaddy, Bob{Spongebob}, Mickey, Vroom Vroom, Eat, Dog, Bows, Moo, home & so much more.
-You love Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, Trains, Airplanes, Trucks, Books, Animals.
-You love our animals, especially Dora. Dora lets you hold her, pull her, rub her, lay on her, etc.
-You love picking at Sadie. When she growls, you laugh.
-When you see an airplane, you hold up your hand and make an airplane sound.
-You love to dance. 
-You love drums, thanks to Mammy.
-You push your lips together when you are doing something you want us to watch.
-You gasp when you get really excited.
-You hit & bite. Will I ever get you out of this??
-Your love grilled chicken & white grape juice.
-You smile-all the time.
-You can point out eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, belly button, toes, fingers, and ears.
-You love chickens.<~esp. the one at Spanky's.
-You wake up at 9:00 am., take a nap at 1:00 pm & 5:00 pm, & go to bed at 10-11 pm.
-You love NanNan(Cheyanne)
-You haven't had a bottle since your 1st birthday.
-You now love your play room. 
-You hate shoes & socks. No matter what-they are off as soon as you get in your carseat.
-You can slide off my bed...it still makes me nervous.
-You are so smart.
-You are the joy of my life & most precious gift.
















 
Now that my little boy is getting so big, I am ready for baby #2. It doesnt matter the gender. I just want another healthy baby.  I can't imagine loving another baby as much as I love Brodie. My mom says it comes natural-just like the 1st.

My crazy self has launched a new business and it has taken off so well. I'm so excited for what the future holds for me.  I know its an overload of work right now, but I want to accomplish as much as I can while I'm young.  I think I can, I think I can. Women are strong & I remind myself daily that I can be a full time mommy and business owner all at the same time. Did I mention that Brodie has never been to a babysitter/daycare?? He stays with us-all the time & we love it. We work our schedules around eachother and it works. I'm so thankful. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes