Friday, April 19, 2013

18 Months Old

Brodie is talking, talking, talking.
I can't believe he is at 18 months old. 

Some of his favorite words/sayings:
Dada
Mama
Mamma
Jareb
NanNan
Kay Kay
What's that?
I want that.
Bug
Ball
Eyes
Nose
Ears
Hair
Head
Button
Boobies
Teeth
Tongue
Toes
Gamma
Gandaddy
Day Day
Megs
Linds
Baby
No
Grandpa
Whos that?
Vroom 
Dora
Sadie
Max
Bows
Moo
Mine
Yes
Jesus
Fish
Bye
Hey
I'm back
Spongebob
Brodie
PooPoo
Pee Pee
Bath
Wash
Soap
Nite Nite
Cheese
Num Num
Juice 
Drink
That Way.
Plane
The list goes on & on.

He is learning to wink and he does both eyes. He blows kisses, has the funniest wave, and has the funniest fake laugh.

He wears a size 6 shoe & 2t in shirts/pants.

He loves Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, Airplanes, White Grape Juice, dancing, animals, iphone & ipad, bath time, outside, & entertaining.

He has the biggest personality & he constantly keeps me busy.


I'm adjusting to him no longer being a baby and it makes me so sad.  They really do grow up too fast & I'm so thankful I've took the advice of the mommies before me and have cherished every moment.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes