Monday, August 12, 2013

Change is my middle name

I haven't blogged in awhile.

In fact, my blog is set to private-as though it doesn't even exist in the blogging world.  One day, when I'm ready...it will be public again.

& then in that moment I'll use my story as a testimony.

My Testimony. I can't even open up yet. I hope this helps me. It's helped me before. It seems to be a weird way...using a 3rd party...to tell my feelings.

As far now, I'm writing to remind myself that I'm blessed. Through the storm, I'm realizing other blessings. I'm going through the toughest time of my life but I love my family more than ever. I have a happy, healthy little boy and he keeps me pressing on.

My life has changed. It's completely changed. At first, it was hard to accept but now I'm living day by day appreciating each moment and each blessing that is given to me.

HOPE. Hope is a small word with big meaning. I've used it this year more than I ever have in my entire life. I believe in hope. Do you?

This blog has been a diary for me. I have a few followers...not so sure where they came from but I appreciate the few. I love looking back and remembering.

I stopped blogging. I had people stalking me. LITERALLY. They would read my life and then use it against me.

So, I'm blogging again. I'm writing down my life so I can look back and remember sweet moments. If you follow me, thank you. I hope you enjoy my life. This is private for now and I look forward to one day opening up my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes