Monday, February 10, 2014

Busy.

Busy. I look back on my old blog posts and read about my own, personal "busy" life. I think "busy" is how most people would describe their life. I've come to realize over the past few months that busy means something completely different to each person. I hear some people who say they are busy and I automatically disagree with their "busy." Does this make sense?? 

My busy has become this: 2 full time jobs, full time online degree, studying for a licensing exam, being wife, being mom, & being godmom. Whoa. That is my life. I love my little blog, but my busy life has yet again caused me to forget it...or should I say put it on the back burner of my huge to do list that never shortens but only continues to grow.

In my new "busy" I've learned to appreciate every moment with my little boy. For 2 years I stayed at home with him and now I work 7 days a week. It. has. been. rough.  <~mostly for me.  He has adjusted so well-I'm so proud of my big boy.  I still can't believe he is two years old.

Church<~this use to be something that kept me busy that no longer does. I feel a void on Sundays that I need to fill. Instead of work, I want/need to be at church.  This is my goal...to eliminate working on Sundays to get my family back in church. Although, I'm not in a church, I have a deeper relationship with God than I ever have. I hear him so clearly these days. It's an amazing feeling. I'm ready to find a "home" to share my gifts.

Life is good. I can't or will not complain. I'm so thankful for a God that has been by my side every step of the way. If you ever need an encouragement on faith, this girl is who you need to call. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes