Monday, April 14, 2014

Monster Truck Birthday Party

I just realized that I never did a post about Brodie B's 2nd birthday party! This party definitely deserves a post!! I have to give a blog shot out to my mother-in-law, Mrs. Tina. I couldn't of done it without her. She planned, prepped, bought, bought some more, & then bought some more. I had a blast planning with her and I'll NEVER forget everything she did for us on this day.
 
We chose the Meldrim Park, because it was outside and Brodie loves this park.  It was a windy day, but the weather was beautiful. 
 
Here are some pictures from his special day:
 
 
 













 






































































 
 
 
We were truly overwhelmed by all the love shown to our little man. We took home a new wardrobe and tons of new toys.  I think he thought it was Christmas again.  Thank you to all of our friends and family that came out to celebrate with us.  He still talks about his monster truck party.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes