Sunday, October 12, 2014

Updating again.

So, here I am again-Way behind on my goal of updating this blog on a daily basis. My lovely, hectic life just seems to always get in the way. I can't complain though. There always seems to be a moment where I can sit on my couch in the silence...other than Sadie cuddled beside me snoring and update this thing. Every update comes with a quick read of my latest post and I love it. It takes me back and I'm thankful my little piece of the internet where my life is documented.  Brodie is asleep in my bed, Cheyanne is at her moms, and Phillip is at church. Church. Yep-we have FINALLY found a church that we want to call home. The city church. Its a breath of fresh air after a year of not knowing where we needed to be or where we belonged. Our hearts still remain with our previous church. The pastor and his wife and children are our family and we love them dearly. Its other factors that have moved us in another direction.  I am almost 36 weeks pregnant with Paisley and I'm MISERABLE. I seriously hate to say that or complain. Words can't describe my gratefulness to be pregnant and to have a growing, healthy baby.  I have gained 15 pounds so far and feel amazing about that. I gained a whopping 50 pounds with Brodie. I am not swelling nearly as bad as I did with Brodie...so far. My feet only swell when they are spent in the car working all day. Speaking of work, I'm beginning to panic. I'm trying to stay caught up on all my inspections so I have a good 3 days without having to worry about them when Paisley is born.  Work is rough. What use to be the easiest job has become difficult.  Unfortunately, I am a victim of symphysis pubic dysfunction. It is basically an alignment issue of the pelvis that causes excruciating pain through my pelvis, hips, and back. It is caused by the body receiving too much of the hormone relaxin that the body releases during pregnancy. I could cry every time I have to lift my legs, bend over, roll over in bed, get up, or change positions. I feel a bit defeated trying to work and be mommy to an almost 3 year old. Brodie B. is turning 3 on Halloween. We have planned his birthday to be at home and I can't wait to celebrate. We are doing a superhero theme...of course and he is just too excited about it. I can't believe my baby boy is 3 years old. He keeps me busy, busy. He is so witty and smart. I cannot wait to see his face when he meets his sister for the first time. He is so excited about her arrival. My little doctor buddy tells Dr. Jackson to push my belly button and get her out when he sees him.  I wish it was that easy...  I have had 2 amazing baby showers. One was hosted by my mother in law and her family and the other by my mom and my family. I got everything I need. All we need now is for a little princess to make her arrival. Dr. Jackson will induce me on November 6th if she doesn't come before. Fall is here and we are loving the weather. Each afternoon we sit in the front porch, play, & pray the ice cream trucks stops by. We can't wait to visit the pumpkin patch! We were headed there this weekend but Cheyanne had to go to her moms! We are going next weekend so she can go with us! We can't leave our Cheynan out!

I will post again with pictures from my shower.

For now, here are a few from the past few weeks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes