Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Our Fairy Tale Wedding


Date: October 9, 2010
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: The Belle House in Statesboro, Georgia
Colors: Black & yellow with a damask pattern
Caterer: Kirby's BBQ
DJ: Do Good DJS
Cake: Sheila's Cakes
Photographer: Misty Deblasio Photography
Rentals: Westside Rentals
Flowers: A Special Touch Florist
Dress: David's Bridal
Tux: Mens Wearhouse
Decor: DIY-Me, My Mom, & my wonderful ladies

Bridesmaids: Amanda Thaxton-Maid of Honor(Sister), Megan Thaxton-Matron of Honor(Sister-in-law), Kimberly Sehr(Cousin), Shelley Mincey(Cousin), Stephanie Mincey(Cousin), Mandy Rahn(Friend), Kristen Cole(Friend), Delynne Trull(Friend), Cheyanne Votery-Junior(God-Daughter), Laney Sehr(Flower Girl)

Groomsmen: Ricky Beasley-Best Man(Father of the Groom), David Thaxton(Brother-in-law), Dustin Thaxton(Brother-in-law), Keith Saxon(Cousin), Chris White(Cousin), Kendal Gray(Cousin), Ryan Gray(Cousin), Tyler Paige(Friend), Colt White-Junior Groomsmen(Cousin), Logan Sehr & Layton-Ring Bearers(Cousins)

This was absolutely the best day of my life. Everything went PERFECT. I spent a year planning & I had an amazing team behind me. I would of been lost without my mom, sister, and mother in law.  And most importantly, my husband was amazing to me during this time of planning.

Here are a few pictures of my BIG DAY:










 
My bridesmaid & I made signs and put them all over the venue.


 
The Belle House
















My Center Aisle & a few pictures of the outside.













I put a picture of my mom & dads wedding day to symbolize the Bride side & a picture of Phillip's parents on the other side of the aisle to symbolize his side. I used lemons down the center aisle, yellow poms draped by damask ribbon and yellow rose pedals. Down the sidewalk, I had black and yellow windmills and a clothes line of pictures.


We made the favor boxes ourselves-gluing every thing on and putting them together, my husband designed the menu cards & my sister folded every linen.
 





















My Candy Table
 






 
The best cake :)
 


 
I didn't trust anyone else to do my make-up, my cousin Shelley did the final touches.






My dad bought me this ring when I was born, I wore it on my dress for my "something old"


My mom made me hair accessory.


 
My sister bought me beautiful yellow diamond chandelier earrings as a gift.



 
I wore the one my mom wore on her wedding day.
 



 


 












































































 
 
 
 
 
 
Heather Wallace, the best wedding director I know! When I say it went perfect, she is why! :)


I'm so thankful for wonderful pictures captured by Misty Deblasio & my sister Amanda Paige Photography so I can look back on that day!

7 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful wedding!!! I just love all the personal touches
    congratulations on recently tying the knot! =) My husband and I are 2 weeks away from celebrating our FIRST anniversary =) I'm so happy to be able to spend every day with my husband =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley! Congratulations on 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Ashley! Welcome to the very fun & addictive blogging world. If you thought FB was bad, this is worse. However I've met amazing people [The Ashley Above] on here and really have a bond with them, without knowing them personally! So happy to have you join in! It's a lot of fun!

    -I will add you to my blog friends, wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I've wanted to start it for awhile! I love yours-its you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :) Love the yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos and beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes