Saturday, September 21, 2013

22 days ago.

Well, I slacked off again. I cant' keep up with my own life to jot down a few things daily.

Since my birthday, I've been pretty busy. We are on a solid routine and it feels good.

Monday: I stay at home with the Brodie B all day and clean house/wash clothes.
Tuesday: I work and Brodie stays with his Granny at the flower shop. Chey has cheer practice.
Wednesday: I work from home. Chey has a game.
Thursday: I work and Brodie stays with his Granny at the flower shop.
Friday: I work from home.
-We pick Cheyanne up from school everyday and usually eat at home each night.

LIFE is finally getting stable and on track. My new job is going great and I'm so happy to be starting new in my life. 

We went to see Amanda & Jareb in Charlotte last weekend. It was nice to finally see where she lives and visit her church. Elevation was everything I imagined it to be....good enough to move my sister 4 hours away.  Brodie had a bad experience in the nursery (panic attack that equaled a nose bleed because mommy left him with strangers), but other than that it was a great experience.
Me, Brodie, Mama, & Daddy went and they were so sweet to us while we were there.

I've learned in the past few days to trust God more and more.  It is easier said than done to place everything in His hands and not to worry. Worry should be my middle name.  I've always worried...about everything....everyone. SO when it came time to worry about my own, I really struggled.  Worry had consumed my every thought causing me to ALMOST fall into a depression.  BUT God has made a way for me....he has shown me that I can let go. Now, I still have my moments and worry BUT its nothing like before. I'm thankful. Phillip and I are in a season on restoration. We've been through so much these past few years. I know its all in preparation for what's coming and I'm praising Him.  I'm declaring double for our troubles & also double for the people that have helped us and the ones that we affected.

We celebrated Cheyanne's 13th birthday last night. TODAY is her birthday!  Happy Birthday sweet girl!

I'll post pics later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes