Monday, April 4, 2016

BB & Pay Pay

"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." 1 Cor. 11:1


When I look at this picture, my heart melts. First off, I love these two little ones more than words can describe. Second, I love the bond that they share. But even more than all that, I personally know the love that they share and I'm so thankful that I was able to give them the greatest gift: each other. I think about my brothers and my sister and the bond that we all share. I don't know if it's the life experiences we lived together or the parents we have, but we were taught to love each other. And we do. We are each other's biggest fans and cheerleaders. We support and encourage and we're honest. I pray that Brodie, Paisley, & River will have the same bond I share with my siblings. I know it's special and I'll never take it for granted.  This picture reminded me of how blessed I am. I believe that character is taught by example and I think my Brodie B has caught on quite nicely. He loves his "Pay Pay."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes