Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABC


I am so glad to be home...even though I was only gone for only one night it was the first night I didn't wake up next to my husband since we've been married. I had an amazing time with the girls, but nothing is better than being in my cozy home with Phillip and my 2 babies!

I saw this on another blog and figured I would do it too :)

A-Age: Fabulous 25

B-Bed size: King & I might add memory foam :)

C-Chore you hate: Bathrooms

D-Dogs: Sadie & Dora (Chihuahuas)

E-Essential start to your day: A long hot shower

F-Favorite Color: Yellow

G-Gold or Silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'5

I-Instruments you play: None

J-Job title: Sales

L-Live: Georgia

M-My mom's name: Mary, the best mommy in the world

N-Nickname: Crazy

O-Overnight hospital stay: Luckily, no.

P-Pet Peeve: Oh, I have many. My biggest would have to be smacking.

Q-Quote from a movie: "Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy. I'm so happy today."

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: David, Dustin, & Amanda-my world.

T-Time you wake up: 7:30 am

U-Underwear: Aerie

V-Veggies you dislike: I like them all

W-What makes you run late: EVERYTHING

X-Xrays you've had: None

Y-Yummy food you make: My husband makes all the yummy food. What can I say...I'm a lucky girl.

Z-Zoo animal: Monkey

Hope everyone has a blessed week! I'm looking forward to a new & prosperous week myself :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved learning more about you!

    My favorite color is yellow too :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes