Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap



✹Friday Night: Mr. Beasley decided to go coon hunting in Macon, so I decided I was going to sit in with my 2 favorite girls(Sadie & Dora) & relax! My sister-in-law, Megan ended up calling so we decided to relax together. We went to dinner at a local restaurant called Spanky's.  After dinner we went back to my house & watched Morning Glory. It was pretty good-I adore Rachel McAdams! Megan left and I fell asleep on the couch until Phillip came home (4am)

✹Saturday: We did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING<~and I was pretty mad about that! I woke up early to a beautiful day! I immediately get ready for the day! I go run a few errands & pick up lunch! When I get home at 1:15, Phillip is still in bed!! UGH! So, I wake his lazy behind up, feed him, & then he gets on the couch! BIG MISTAKE-I decide to lay down with him! We end up watching movies all day! We did make it off the couch by 8:15 to head to Savannah to eat at one of our favorites, Outback.
 


✹Sunday: We went to our favorite place in the world, International Worship Center! We had an amazing service & it felt so good to be around my church family. We spent the rest of the day at my parents with family.

To sum my weekend up in two words: Lazy & Unproductive!

✰I'm looking forward to the Bachelor tonight! Team Emily or Team Chantal? I'm honestly okay with either choice! I love Emily way more then Chantal, but I like the way Brad is comfortable around her! We will see!!! I can hardly wait! ✰

2 comments:

  1. I had a lazy and unproductive weekend too, so I feel ya. I can't wait for the Bach tonight. I love Emily but I think Chantal and Brad make a better match, so we will see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy weekends aren't so bad -- sometimes it is nice to just spend time on the couch with the Man =)
    How was Morning Glory???

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes