Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Dear Phillip {Crazy},

There are no words to describe how much I love you. I think about our first dance, "I thought I loved you then" & I see the lyrics unfolding in my life. As you've become a father this year, I have fallen more and more in love you everyday. You are an amazing daddy to Brodie. We are blessed to have you as the head of our household. Your guidance, your faith, your strength, your giving heart, & your kindness shows in everything you do for us. I love you. I adore you. I appreciate you. Thank you for loving us the way you do. You inspire me to be a better person & you're my best friend. I know Brodie will feel the same way in the years to come.

Happy Fathers Day. Thank you for making this journey special.

With Love,

Your Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes