Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So So Sad....

When I first joined the blogging world I didn't know where to start. A friend from Highschool posted a link on facebook to a blog of a mother who just lost her little girl to SIDS. I started following her first and followed her story.  I then followed blogs that she followed. One woman blogged about her little girl battling cancer & another about her son passing away with a heart defect.  I thought the stories were sad. Well, I got pregnanat & stopped blogging.  My son is 7 months old & I'm now picking it back up and trying to committ because I enjoy looking back on it.  Well, in the past few days I've re-visited these blogs.  This time reading the stories I have bawled...I'm talking ugly cry behind my computer.  Becoming a mother has changed me.  I can now put myself in their shoes & relate. My baby goes tomorrow to do testing for his kidney's.  I have been devastated that there was a slight problem. He has fluid on his right kidney. Its very mild & could be completely harmless. The doctor thinks he will grow out of it but they want to do all the testing to make sure the bladder & kidney are functioning correctly. I've prayed & prayed asking God to heal it.  Its minor compared to what these women have went through. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child.  It hurts my heart to even think about.  As I write this I'm watching Brodie sleep through the monitor in his crib.

Thank you God for a healthy little boy. I declare good reports tomorrow. God put my mind at ease & be with Brodie as he goes through the procedures of testing.

& God, I pray peace over the families who have gained angels. Wrap your arms around them through their heart ache & pain.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes