Thursday, August 29, 2013

My heart.


Regrets.

These days I have so many. So many regrets that my mind swarms with it. Somedays I feel like I'm drowning in them. If you would of told me a year ago that I would be here-I would of laughed. Things were so good-so I thought. Life has a way of letting me down...hopes get built up and then everything around me starts falling. I'm in the lowest valley in my life. Regret. Shame. Hurt. Failure. Self-Esteem. Fear. I feel like crying all the time. I feel like running and never stopping. 

But God....

God is helping me. He's slowly molding me. I'm using this for his glory. With all that's in me, I have hope and I put my trust in Him. 

I wake up each day quoting my favorite scripture. 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10 NIV)

Brodie is my joy. He keeps me going and pushing through this season. Phillip is my rock. When he should be the one upset or down, he is constantly keeping a strong face and encouraging me. I love my family. Don't get my wrong-this Is a tough season-but I'm so grateful for my life.

My in-laws. Words can't express my gratitude. Ill post later about them.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes