Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WILW

First off, I must apologize for being so slack here lately! Even though I do catch up on all of my favorite ladies and their blogs, I have failed to have energy to write my own. I have been spending a lot of time concentrating on work. I think I've gone into somewhat of a panic since I know our lives are about to drastically change with our baby on the way! When the baby arrives, I want to give 100% to him/her and concentrate on being mommy.

WILW
➊Our Atlanta Mini Vacation!

My future brother-in-law Jareb had a WONDERFUL idea and planned a mini vacation for him, my sister, and Phillip & I. Its much needed and I plan to forget about everything with work and concentrate on relaxing while I'm there!

Our Plans:

Braves Game Friday Night!
 


Georgia Aquarium & Coke Building Saturday:
 

I


➋I'm loving SLEEP! I can't get enough of it!

➌I'm loving the new season of Housewives of Orange County. Who's your favorite? I LOVE Vickie-she's hilarious.

➍I'm loving that I'm having dinner with one of my best friends, Delynne tonight! She was my roommate before I got married and I sure do miss seeing her!
 

➎And as always I'm loving my Husband & our 2 baby girls

5 comments:

  1. Awww adorable post honey. Hope you have a great night! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your template is adorable! i love it!!!

    such a cute blog post! and congrats on the pregnancy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Hope y'all have a great time in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet post!
    I have been itching to go to the Georgia Aquarium! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding picture! I am a newlywed also! I am now a wedding blogger and I am currently hosting a celebration give away! Would love for you to stop by!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes