Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My heart.

In these past few months, my faith has been tested. I've faced situations that I never wanted to face. I've been accused, threatened, and persecuted. I know it's not over just yet.  I've had to remember to..."rejoice in the Lord always" day by day. We're in a season where God is shifting us and moving us.  Things I thought were important are no longer important and God has humbled me. He's humbled me and he's working on my pride. I am the type that wants to always have it together. God is showing me that I can make mistakes & he still is holding my hand. I am the helper-never the one that needs help. God is showing me that I don't have to always be that strong.  I'm more than thankful for my husband through this season. His faith & determination is what keeps me pressing on.  I believe in that man with my whole heart. Through it all, I'm thankful. Through it all, I'm praising God. He wouldn't allow this storm to pass without a purpose. I'm holding on to his promises.

Pray for me. I know God is molding me, but the process has been brutal.  

I'm holding on tight to my favorite scripture these days "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

God, give me patience and strength through this season. Let our mistakes be life long lessons to better us in the future. Teach us. Mold us. Move us. Forgive us. Wrap me in your arms the whole way through.  I trust in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes