Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear Kim,
My mind is cluttered with thoughts of you today. I can't seem to "snap out of it."  I can't focus on work or anything but the thought of you.  Today is the last day that I can say.."we were doing this last year." because tomorrow is the anniversary of your death.  It seems like yesterday you were rubbing my pregnant stomach with tears rolling down your cheek making me tear up as well.  It seems like yesterday that I was sitting in your lime green kitchen eating chicken alfredo and listening to you tell me about Laney & Logan.  Time is precious-I truly understand that now. I also truly understand Heaven. It is more real to me than ever before & I live daily on the promise that I will see you again. 
I can't help but to think about how excited you were a year ago today. You went to the doctor and you got to see your baby. You sent me this picture. Our dream of being pregnant together was finally coming true. I love you & I will miss you all the same until we see each other at the gates of heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay YarbroughJuly 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM

    I can't stop thinking about her either. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. She is truly missed by so many.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes