Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's the small things...

Today has been a good day. It was one of those days where you notice and appreciate the small things

Like...

-How amazing it feels to be apart of my church, IWC. I love going and I love ministering to the children.

-My sister. As I watched her dance on stage this morning , I appreciated her dedication, passion, calling, & anointing for what she does. She is just an amazing woman.

-My mama. She is there...always there. I just appreciate her.

-My husband. He is such a good role model. The children at church adore him. It amazes me every Sunday how he captures the attention of 50+ children all by hisself.

-My god daughter-Cheyanne.
She is thoughtful & kind. She is growing up to be a beautiful young lady & Im grateful her parents allow me to be a big part of her life.

-My house. It feels like home.

-My son. He is my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes