Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crazy

I wanted to take a few minutes tonight to blog about my husband. My mama has always told me that women who go on and on about their husbands on Social media  are USUALLY covering up something bad. & she's right. Time after time I've seen it to be true. My point in all that is to say that this is not the case. I'm so thankful for him. They way he loves me and our children is genuine and pure. It shows in everything he does. He not only fathers our children but our goddaughter too and loves her so much. He always has my back and is my biggest cheerleader.  He lets me make my own decisions and I never have to request his permission for anything. He doesn't demand anything and shows me appreciation for things I do. He is really my best friend and I guess that's why I not only love him but like him so much!

Okay now to my highlight.

Monday. Our conversation.

Me: I need to spend more time with (a close friend).
Phillip: what do you mean?
Me: I just need to show that person I care more than I do. You know my resolution is to be a better me?
Phillip: Well, it doesn't get much better. You are an amazing person.

I love my crazy. He touched my heart and made me feel amazing. Anyone who knows him, knows he doesn't say things he doesn't mean.







Me & this man have seen some extremely high times and some extremely low times together. No matter what we've always stuck together and loved each other through it. I look forward to a long life together and I'm cherishing every single day that passes.


"Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, for the rest of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes