Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Funny Moments

This past Saturday night we were coming home from getting something to eat. Paisley was fussy and I knew it was from being tired. We had worked some that day, took Cheyanne to get her haircut, celebrated Miranda's 6th birthday, and ran other errands. Brodie was tired too. I turned on the radio in hopes that they would both go to sleep.

Brodie: "Mama, I need something to watch. Like your phone. Can I watch youtube on your phone?"

Me: "Brodie, if I give you my phone right now Pay Pay will cry because she will want to hold it too. When she goes to sleep, I will let you hold it. 

Brodie quietly leans over to Paisley and starts to sing.....

Brodie: "It is well with my soul. It is well, it is well with my soul. Through it all, through it all, my eyes are on you. Through it all, through it all, it is well."

I looked at Phillip and we busted out laughing. 

Me: "Brodie, why are you singing that song?

Brodie: "Well, Mama. That is Pays night night song. She needs to go to sleep so I can watch youtube!!"  

What a funny little boy. Pay does listen to listen to "It is Well" by Bethel to go to sleep. Needless to say, I put on the song and Paisley went to sleep. Brodie was happy to watch youtube. 
This is what I get when she sees my phone. She loves it. Miss Priss is limited on her iphone time, though.


Happy 6th Birthday, sweet Randa! 
Brodie B. was the only little boy, but that didn't stop him from scooting close to his best friend.


Pay loves Maddie. Especially when she feeds her chocolate.
Their happy place. 


My good friend Emalee handmade this moose! Isn't it adorable? Randy loved him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes